What is a Finance Manager?
Job of Finance Manager is responsible for managing revenue, and providing financial knowledge to determine best business options for company.
Finance Manager job duties
The Finance Manager is responsible for carrying out a series of tasks as follows:
- Develop a long-term marketing strategy
- Limiting the company's financial losses
- Evaluating market patterns and competitors
Finance manager degrees and requirements
- Postgraduate financial management
- Accounting or Finance
- Business Studies
- Ability to work with dynamic environments.
- High verbal and written communication skills.
Average salary of a financial manager
$ 100,000 - $ 170,000
Average salary as financial manager is usually determined by years of service, and dedication to company.